Hello to all our loyal customers and your furry friends! At the time of writing, Christmas is just over one week away, the weather is finally warming up and the tumultuous, challenging and tiring year that has been 2021 is almost coming to an end…
Most months, we share practical tips for keeping your furry friends (dogs and cats) happy and healthy (happy pet = happy owner). And with all the extra time they’ve spent by our side these past two years, we hope you’ve found the articles from our Pets Press Room helpful in some way. However, this month we’re turning the focus on ourselves as we look back on 2021 and preview some of the exciting things you can expect at The Pets Hotel (Port Melbourne) and The Pets Hotel Country Club (Lara) in 2022.
- Firstly, THANK YOU! First and foremost, from the entire Pets Hotel family – Yvonne, Ashleigh, Lauren and Alan Hill along with Denis and Vicki Cleghorn and the rest of our hard-working team, we’d like to say a huge THANK YOU for your continued loyalty and faith in us. As you’re all well aware, it has been an extremely challenging two years for any business connected to the tourism industry, especially here in Victoria. But thanks to you, your pets who’ve continued to visit us throughout multiple lockdowns and our wonderful staff, the COVID years are now just part of the much bigger story of the Hill and Cleghorn families 27 year journey as proud pet service providers :)
- A new online booking & payment system - To make your Pets Hotel experience even better, we’ve significantly upgraded our booking and payment systems this year. Giving you the ability to book in your four-legged friends for our full range of services via our fully-integrated Online Portal – covering Port Melbourne and Lara. With just a few simple clicks, you can have them booked in for Doggy Daycare, a fun-filled stay in our Dog or Cat Suites and so much more! : )
- Enhanced career paths for our junior staff - Our dedicated and hardworking junior staff are an integral part of the broader The Pets Hotel team. Which is why we’re giving them an enhanced career path across both our addresses for those who’d like to pursue their long-term passion in the pet services sector!
- Upping our green game! We’ve also committed our business to go green and are ‘walking the talk’ by installing solar panels at both addresses. These solar panels will help us take advantage of our (mostly) sunny Aussie climate (yes, even down here in Victoria we still enjoy a decent amount of sunshine throughout the year), cutting our power bills so we can offer our dear customers even more in coming years : )
- A fun new Splash Pad & Adventure Playground - And finally, as we’ve always been leaders in the pet services industry, we found productive ways to spend our “down time” during Victoria’s multiple lockdowns this year, most notably by building a fantastic new Splash Pad at The Country Club in Lara. Ready for all your four-legged friends who are staying with us now, our brand-new Splash Pad will be available to hire for fun-filled birthday parties and playdates in 2022. It will also be accompanied by an exciting new adventure playground at Lara that’s well on its way to completion! Photos below:
So while we’re busy looking after your fur babies, put your feet up, stay safe and have a well-deserved rest this Christmas. Let every day of the holiday season be one filled with joy for you and your family!
Keen to take a well-earned Summer break and leave your furry friends in the good hands of our professional cat and dog carers? Contact us at The Pets Hotel (Port Melbourne) on (03) 9646 3696 or The Pets Hotel Country Club (Lara) on (03) 5282 1286.