To avoid lengthy waits upon check-in we have introduced Express Arrivals.
The express check-in will be situated through the side door on the left hand side of the main doors, when facing The Pets Hotel.
To be eligible for the express check-ins please ensure the following checklist of information and forms has been supplied to The Pets Hotel at least 5 days prior to your check-in date.
All these items must be completed
|I have advised TPH of my arrival and departure times.|
|I have paid the invoice.|
|I have supplied proof of my pet’s current vaccination.|
|I have signed and returned the client Agreement. http://www.thepetshotel.com.au/images/pdf/form/Client_Contract.pdf|
|I have signed the Veterinary expense authority. http://www.thepetshotel.com.au/images/pdf/form/Veterinary_Authority_Emergency_Contacts.pdf|
The following forms only need to be completed if necessary.
- If I would like to book fun activities for my pets.Click Onhttp://www.thepetshotel.com.au/images/pdf/form/Additional_Services_Request_Form.pdf
- If someone other than me is picking up my pet(s). Click Onhttp://www.thepetshotel.com.au/images/pdf/form/BLANK_ARRANGED_HANDOVER.pdf
- If I am bringing my pets own food or some treats.Click Onhttp://www.thepetshotel.com.au/images/pdf/form/Own_Food_Dietary_Requirements_Authorisation.pdf
- If my pet(s) have never stayed at TPH before. Click On....
- Dog http://www.thepetshotel.com.au/images/pdf/form/Introductory_Interview_DOG.pdf
- Cat http://www.thepetshotel.com.au/images/pdf/form/Introductory_Interview_CAT.pdf
- Bird http://www.thepetshotel.com.au/images/pdf/form/Introductory_Interview_BIRD.pdf
- Other http://www.thepetshotel.com.au/images/pdf/form/Introductory_Interview_OTHER_PET.pdf
- If my pet requires medication. Click Onhttp://www.thepetshotel.com.au/images/pdf/form/Medication_Authorisation.pdf
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE RETURNED TO TPH 5 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. This can be done by printing the forms out and faxing them to 9646 3695, scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or printed out and posted.
OWN FOOD MUST BE IN MEAL PORTION BAGS.
VETERINARY MEDICATION LABELS MUST MATCH YOUR MEDICATION FORM.